I think that we all have a sense of immortality or invincibility. We do not think that anything bad will happen to our health or our life, until it does. There is always a match up between cause and effect and so what you are doing with your food, water, sleep, rest exercise, thoughts and posture now will have an effect later.
But what a 2 simple things that you can track that will support a longer more healthy life?
- Blood glucose variability
Let’s look at those a little closer:
- Blood glucose variability: this is the variation in how much sugar you have in your blood at any one time. The more you can stabilize this, the longer you live.
How do you do this?
- You do a short sharp burst of 30 seconds exercise before you eat your meal. Ben Greenfield talks about this.
- You take a short 15 minute walk after eating
- You choose low glycaemic carbohydrates, more good quality fats and proteins in your diet
Keeping inflammation in your body at bay requires multiple efforts. Everything in this list below is inflammatory:
Vegetable and seed oils
Where can you reduce inflammation in your body in your lifestyle? Pick one area and do you best to change it.