Yes… you guessed it- STRESS is responsible for many unusual effects in your body.
- It can age you faster. Studies show that stress leads to faster aging, even in people as young as 10 years old!
- It can shrink your brain. You may already know that stress can cause emotional imbalances in your brain, but did you know that it can also shrink your brain? Studies have shown that people with high stress levels show smaller areas of gray matter in their brains, which is the part of the brain responsible for self-control and emotions. Makes so much sense now!!!
- It affects your dental health. Many people deal with stress by grinding and clenching their teeth and jaw, without realizing that this causes their gums to deteriorate, and can often lead to neck pain! Chiropractic can help you with this one.
- It can be responsible for hair loss. Typically, people who experience a stressful event also experience hair loss for up to 3 to 6 months (girls and guys)
- It can cause eyelid twitching. Have you ever had a funny eye twitch? If you have, it’s more than likely that physical stress like poor posture is responsible for this weird symptom. Although these little spasms are painless, they can be quite annoying. Another reason to see your chiropractor or get hold of me at Spirohealth.
Now, if you want to ensure that you never get hit with these stress symptoms again…
And if you want to release these unhealthy thoughts, patterns or attachments that are creating unnecessary anxiety in your life…Get hold of me for some Life Coaching.
Yours in love and gratitude