Reduce joint swelling, aches and pains?
Think about adding these foods into your daily diet:
- Vegetables: this goes without saying. Packed full of micronutrients and anti oxidants.
- Salmon: this fish is full of omega 3 fatty acids. Good for the brain too.
- Ginger: gentle on the tummy too
- Liquorice tea/ supplement (sorry, not the candy)
- Pineapple: but not in excess as can increase acidity of the body
Drink plenty of filtered water and keep your joints mobile. High protein diets can be very acidic on the body, be aware of that.
Ice is always a good call for any painful or swollen joints or sports injuries.