We all know the things we could stop doing that would make us more productive or focussed. But what could we start doing???
I am all about the ‘short and sweet’ so here we go- 10 tips in 10 seconds
1. Clarity– get clear on what it is you want for your life (or desire) or why you are here in the first place. Easier said than done but those with a purpose live on average 7 years longer than those who don’t.
2. Big ‘WHY’- what will you feel if you achieve your goals? EG. Losing weight means- feeling lighter, more confident, happier, sexier. Connect to the feeling.
3. Visualise– Your subconscious mind does not have a concept of time. It cannot distinguish between what has happened and what has not happened yet. So get picturing yourself doing, being and having what you want. EG in that size 8 dress size
4. Emotionalise– this is energy in motion. It lifts your vibration, which in turn makes you a super magnet for your dreams and desires.
5. Recognize and release- limiting beliefs/blocks. These can be from birth! Yes for that long you may have been telling yourself- you are not good enough, fast enough, pretty enough, thin enough. These can be buried very deep. Life coaching can help you with this. Contact me now. Great 14 minute video on this- click here
6. Strengths and Weaknesses– find out exactly what these are. Play to your strengths and outsource or get help with your weaknesses!
7. Have a ROADMAP- it’s like a ship without a course, a plane without a route- that would never work right? Baby step after baby step…get action steps in place.
8. Focus– laser focus on what you want will keep you on track, attract the perfect people, situations and things into your reality.
9. Manage FEAR- there are over 50 different types of fear. Fear of failure, success, rejection, unworthiness… etc Face your Fear and do it anyway (great book to read- click here) Beyond our comfort zone lies our true success.
10. Persistence– don’t give up. Tenacity is key. The famous story goes, Thomas Edison failed to refine the light bulb (one of the few creations he merely refined but did not invent) so many times it took him 10,000 attempts to perfect. However rather than accepting failure 9,999 times he is quoted as answering questions on his failures as rather: ‘I have not failed. I have just found 9,999 ways that do not work’.
And in the words of Tony Robbins ‘GET OFF YOUR A**!!!’ GOYA!!!
Latest posts by cm (see all)
- Want faster results??? - October 19, 2016
- 6 Steps: Change your money story - September 13, 2016
- Fitness/Bikini Pro,Vegan chef,Personal trainer: Balance in life - August 22, 2016