I am talking to anyone who is pregnant, or knows anyone who is pregnant…
I am nearly 20 weeks pregnant myself…YAY! Nearly half way and I am myself-an ABC practitioner and South African trained Chiropractor. Growing bigger and changing everyday certainly is a journey! BUT what has been MOST obvious these last 20 weeks are these 5 points below.
TOP 5 reasons to be aligned:
- Lower back pain: I look and walk like Father Christmas! Now I know how people are feeling that have these large stomachs pulling there lower back forward into a deep arch position-it’s painful! The minute I am aligned…this pressure is 85% better and guess what I can walk normally again- which I am sure my hips, knees and ankles love too.
- Bladder pressure: I need to pee ALOT! Hormones do it but boy oh boy…pressure on the bladder does it too. I am up 4-5 times a night in very light sleep anyways. I get aligned and BAM! Maybe up once per night or even none.
- Swollen legs and ankles: Some ladies are affected more than others in this department but with me-I have an alignment and my boots zip up the next day- like magic!
- Shortness of breath: I am still exercising but wowzer those stairs can feel like hell on earth- and I am panting at the top. After an alignment I can do way more and not get out of breath so easily. BONUS!
- Heart burn: relief follows just hours after an alignment. I don’t suffer with this one but the moms-to-be I deal with are off those ant acids straight away- for a period anyway.
Remember- ‘a happy wife=a happy life!’ With a lot of horrible, uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms you get told, ‘it’s because you are pregnant.’ That is a complete cop out!!!
Get your wife, sister, mom, friend, co worker in to see an ABC practitioner TODAY!
Call us on 02087805656 or head to our website HERE
Signing off for now,
ABC practitioner, Osteomyologist
M Tech Chiropractic SA
Life Coach QSCA