Ever wondered why some people just don’t do so well in work, love, health, finance or just life for that matter? Others it just seems to flow, looks so easy and they always have good luck? Well it’s all down to action and you can start taking small baby steps towards this life too.
- Wake early: this is relative to what authentically suits you and your body. Most successful people are up at 5-6am to start their day- to get as much out of their day as possible. For others it may be 7-8am. Find what works for you.
- Meditation/Mindfulness/Quiet time to reflect: take a few minutes or more to check in with your body and set your intention for the day ahead. The mind is most impressionable early morning and late at night. Use that time. Breathe.
- Affirmations: These are positive statements about you and your life. Say them out loud and affirm your goals/wishes/dreams as if they are already here. You can put them on your mirror in the bathroom, steering wheel, fridge door. SAY them out loud with feeling behind it!
- Expect: have the best expectations for yourself. Expect it all to happen, allow it. You don’t need these things. A space of need is a lack of mentality- you will only get more lack. They will be attracted to you in the most amazing ways if you are not attached to circumstances or things.
- Nutrition: get it in!!! Lots of water. A good protein in the morning- eggs, gluten free oats, green vegetable juice. Think natural.
- Move your body: even just 15-20 minutes a day. Get your body moving. Yoga, brisk walk/jog, workout dvd, Strong body=strong mind.
Start with even 2-3 of these morning rituals and you will see a shift in your own life and energy. Remember give it 21 days, everyday. It takes courage to commit to change.
I didn’t say it would be easy…but I do say it will be worth it!
Please mail email@example.com for more information on changing your life for the better,
With love and gratitude