Do you find yourself reaching for the yummy snacks (usually high carb/sugar) after a stressful long day?
Overeating/portions to big? Eating a little through the day and breaking your diet at night?
Are you gaining unwanted pounds over the years?
Frustrated and angry with yourself, ‘what is the use? I have messed up now, I might as well go big!!!’ as you grab your next packet of biscuits.
YOU are not alone!!!
Check out these top 5 tips in 10 seconds to loving food again:
1. Sit down– always eat sitting down! Make it a rule- it slows you down and you not on the run.
2. Slow down– chew slowly. We are very much affected by those around us/tv/noises. Turn the tv off!!! Make a conscious effort to chew slower.
3. Savour your food– use all the senses. Mindful eating- smell it, taste it, feel the texture in your mouth, see and even listen to it cooking. Eat with your non- dominant hand- eat 30% less calories. Bonus right?!?
4.Simple strategy– keep the treats out of view. If you see it, you will want to eat. Out of sight- out of mind.
5.Smile– stop and smile to yourself, be proud of you eating more consciously. This has a deep positive effect on the body physiology. When you happy… you do not overeat.
Cheers for reading and have an outstanding time ahead!
Please reach out to me for more information- email@example.com
Latest posts by cm (see all)
- Want faster results??? - October 19, 2016
- 6 Steps: Change your money story - September 13, 2016
- Fitness/Bikini Pro,Vegan chef,Personal trainer: Balance in life - August 22, 2016